Meriahtek (M) Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in August 2003 as a 100% locally owned electronics waste recycling company by a group of professionals and experts from the recycling industry. Meriahtek has proven track record as a successful provider of fully integrated, cost competitive, high quality and reliable waste management, e-waste recovery, base metal recycling, precious metal refining, environmental consulting and eco management services to the SME (Small Medium Enterprises) and MNC (Multinationals Companies) industry in Malaysia.
Our recovery facility is situated at No.1, Jalan TTC 30, Taman Teknologi Cheng, 75250 Melaka, Malaysia with a land area measuring approximately 420,000 sq ft.
The facility is licensed by Department of Environment Malaysia as the prescribed premises (Partial Recovery Facility) since February 2006 and upgraded to prescribed premises (Full Recovery Facility) on January 2012 under the Environmental Quality Act 1974, Environmental Quality (Prescribed Premises) (Scheduled Waste Treatment and Disposal Facilities) Order and Regulations 1989 and Environmental Quality (Scheduled Wastes) Regulation 2005 (Amendment) 2007.
Meriahtek specializes in providing the following one-stop services:
- Waste Recycling & Precious Metal Recovery
- E-Waste Management and Responsible Recycling
- On Site Waste Management & Recycling Supply Chain Services
- End of Life Electrical & Electronic Products and E-Waste Take Back & Recycling Programs
- Data Security & Intellectual Property Destruction
- Demolition & Dismantling Plant Facilities
As environmental legislation tightens and precious metals become more expensive to mine, companies are starting to become more environmentally conscious and increasingly reliant on cost effective method of recycling metals from scrapped electronic components and products.
The growing dependency on electronic products at home and in workplace has given rise to a new set of environmental challenges to E&E manufacturers in the form of e-waste management and tighter compliance with environmental rules and regulations. Thus our key strengths and the benefits of our service is to provide cost-saving channel to convert the costs of e-waste disposal into source of revenue.
Our Strength and Competitive Advantages
- Proven Management and Competent Technical Team
- Innovative State-of-The-Art Technologies
- Data & Intellectual Property Protection
- Sound Understanding of The Industry and Markets
- Successful Partnership Track Record with Customers and Authorities in CSR Initiatives
- In-depth Knowledge on Global Environmental Issues